To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, January 08, 2017

Welcome Back

I apologize again to my faithful readers here, and to the patient folks outside this blog to whom I owe work that has just not been done. It has been a rough month for many writers I know. Perhaps more on this subject in the next few days.

For now, some humor. Mark Hamill has been doing voice-over work as The Joker.  Inspired by the suggestion that Donald Trump's infamous New Years Eve tweet ("Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies...") sounded like The Joker when he's about to release a swarm of killer bees into Gotham, Hamill decided a little creativity was in order.