To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Sunday, February 08, 2009

Living Life

Mr. Strega and I had the most wonderful walk tonight along West Cliff Drive, about 3 miles (slowly, as I have not been feeling well). It was an absolutely beautiful night and I remembered, again, how much I love living here.

I am extremely grateful to be in this time and place, even though the world is sotroubled and so many people are losing their livelihood. I really believe that positive changes are going to happen, though they will take time.

Some people have been emailing me about the agents and no, no one has responded yet. It does take time and I have to say, in the midst of gratitude, that it's a little stressful!

No comments: