To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Ridin’ With Biden: I Voted

First off:

I have no desire, and never will, to make anyone feel badly about voting for Bernie Sanders. He is a good man. He is not some crazy “Communist.” He will be a fine President if elected. In sum, really: it’s a free country, for now, unless Trump wins again and is even more emboldened, and we might as well enjoy voting for the candidate of choice and respect the choices of others while we still freely can.

 I hope that being respectful of other’s choices might set a good example for respectful discourse. And I WILL vote “blue no matter who.”

I cast my vote for Joe Biden today and was glad to do so. Perhaps I am a more moderate/centrist voter than some. But that is my decision to make.

No comments: