To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, March 02, 2020

You're Not Yet Over, "Mayor Pete."

To all my Berner friends:

1) I already sent in my absentee ballot in which I voted for Pete Buttigieg. So please do not tell me to cast my vote now for Bernie. I would be voting for Biden anyways.

2) I will fully support Sanders if he is the Dem nominee. I hope we have a "blue wave" this November and take the White House back. It will be the very last free election we will ever have in this country if Trump wins again otherwise.

3) Here is a New York Times article on Pete Buttigieg that sums up my thoughts and, yes, my feelings:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/opinion/Pete-Buttigieg-speech.html

May God bless and keep you, Pete and Chasten. I know Pete has a bright future in politics. We have not heard the last of you guys!


No comments: