To read an excerpt from the book, please click on the following link:

ashaveilbook.blogspot.com

An excerpt from The Pleasure Palace, my romantic comedy, can be found here:



Monday, May 25, 2020

Mountain Lion, trailcam

My family got me a wildlife trail-cam a couple of years ago, and we have put it up just recently, moving the location of the camera on the property til we decided that the best place for it was pointed into the clearing behind the house. 

The camera caught videos of a rat, birds, squirrels (lots of squirrels, so much that I started calling it the squirrel-cam), and a deer.

And then, not two weeks into using
this camera, the Holy Grail of trailcam pix: a mountain lion leisurely strolling through the clearing! I wonder how many times such an event has happened over the years without me knowing!


No comments: